Apparently I’ve been nominated for this award. Thanks to wwwpalfitness. He is a great guy who gives awesome advice and tips. I’ve never been nominated for an award, so hopefully I am doing this right.
The Award Rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Eleven facts about myself:
- I’m 42
- I’m 5’10” and 140 Lbs.
- I’m married for the 2nd time.
- I have a 24 year old daughter and a 20 yr. old son
- I am an R.N in an ICU in one hospital and on a Trauma Unit at another hospital.
- I love hot weather, hate the cold.
- I’m quite shy and don’t talk much.
- I enjoy travelling but don’t get to enough.
- I think Vin Diesel is the hottest actor ever.
- I watch Survivor every year
- I drink coffee…a lot of coffee
My Questions To My Nominees:
- Who is your mentor or who inspires you the most? A nurse named Millie who is 65 years old and full of spunk.
- Who is your best friend? I don’t really have a best friend anymore.
- What is the role of gratitude in life, if any? I am very thankful for many things, but I do not show my gratitude near as much as I should.
- If you could meet one person from any period in history (it may even be fictional), who would it be? Ronald Reagan
- What is the sweetest thing someone ever did for you? I’d have to say all of the things my husband does for me….he cooks breakfast for me every morning, just the way I like it.
- Which were the best years of your life – childhood, youth or whichever age you’re now? 42 (now)
- Do you suffer from any kind of phobia? Talking in front of more than 1 person.
- What do you need to be happy? Coffee in the morning
- What is love? Forgiveness
- What is peace? Not having worries
- Who are you? A very forgiving nonjudgmental person that keeps her opinions to herself, and is thoughtful of other’s feelings. Mostly I’m a nurse, wife, mom, and daughter.